Administrator Problems Not Accepting Itunes
I try to install iTunes but the computer refuses to let it install, either because it deems it a threat in terms of security, or because i'm not considered the administrator of the PC, even though I am.
Anwsers to the Problem Administrator Problems Not Accepting Itunes
1. Are you able to install all other programs on the computer?
2. Have you made any recent changes on the computer?
3. What is the complete error message you receive while installing ITunes?
You may try installing ITunes with administrator privileges and check if it works.
a) Right click on the ITunes setup file.
b) Click on Run as administratorand proceed with the installation process.
If the above step fails then refer the below link and try the steps mentioned.
Trouble installing iTunes or QuickTime for Windows
For additional support post your query in the Apple discussions.
Hope this helps!
Halima S - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Administrator Problems Not Accepting Itunes has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Administrator Problems Not Accepting Itunes:
How to Fix Administrator Problems Not Accepting Itunes with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Adobe Flash Player Embedded in IE 10 and 11 will not work and can not be changed by adobe HELP [Anwsered],Solution to Error: Adobe flash player update service 11.6r602 stopped working,[Anwsered] Adobe Flash and Reader Download with DLM does not work,Tech Support: After I installed Windows 7, I must reconnect internet cable to get connection,Fast Solution to Error: Advertisements keep popping up on the left side of my hotmail screen blocking my folders. The ads should be on the right side. How can I fix this?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded