ATI 3600 problem getting Blue Screen error with BCCode: 116
Original Title: ATI 3600 preoblem
hello, i have an ATI 3600 hd series and i have tried everything possible to try and fix this problem all driver up dates disk cleaning performace changes but i cant seem to fix my problem freezing while playing pc games and blue screen errors will cut off
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Extra information about the problem
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Bucket ID: 0x116_TdrBCR:2_Tdr:2_IMAGE_atikmdag.sys
Server information: 1e06a1ae-6de7-4b06-843f-fc2e794d64a1
Keys to the Problem ATI 3600 problem getting Blue Screen error with BCCode: 116
· Do you remember any changes prior to the issue?
· When do you get this error?
In the meantime, I'd suggest you follow the below methods and check if it helps you.
Check if you are using the latest video device driver and that the driver is correctly matched to the video adapter model.
And also check if it meets the system requirements for your computer.
Uninstall and reinstall the latest graphics card driver from the manufacturer’s website and check if it helps.
If the issue persists, I'd suggest you boot your machine in
safe mode and check.
You could also boot your machine in a clean boot state to rule out the involvement of a third party software conflict.
Note: Do not forget to boot your machine back to normal mode by following step 7 from the link.
I would also suggest you to follow the steps provided in the article and check if it helps in resolving the issue:
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: ATI 3600 problem getting Blue Screen error with BCCode: 116:
How to Fix ATI 3600 problem getting Blue Screen error with BCCode: 116 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Tech Support: Automatic click on Windows 7 laptops,At start up on Word & Excel, the spell checker starts running and will not stop or cancel. I have to abort the program. Tech Support,[Solution] Auto update hung up but seems to be running,[Anwsered] Auto update keeps wanting to install the same 5 updates every day even after they are already installed.,How to Fix Problem - AutoPlay always on for external disk drives after PC starts - Windows 7?,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?