ATIV BOOK 9 PLUS DISPLAY ISSUES
I have tried everything, installing drivers and etc.
This is what the issue looks like.
It happens more frequently and lasts longer now....
Is it a defect of the computer? I have never dropped this labtop.
I bought the computer on Microsoft Store...
Can I request a return?
Solutions to the Problem ATIV BOOK 9 PLUS DISPLAY ISSUES
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: ATIV BOOK 9 PLUS DISPLAY ISSUES:
How to Fix ATIV BOOK 9 PLUS DISPLAY ISSUES with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Automatically Connects to any network,How Can I Fix - Attaching a dotx template to another dotx template?,Troubleshoot:Background color problem with sticky notes Error,Troubleshooter of Error: Automatically extend a formula to new rows,Troubleshooting:arranging random numbers in ascending order Error,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?