An error has occurred in the script on this page” while playing Oberon games from msn
Original title: Oberon games error on startup
Multiple Oberon games from MSN games have same symptoms: Game loads and runs once, but I get an error: An error has occurred in the script on this page. LineL 1243; Char: 2; Error: Object required; Code: 0; URL:http://msnprod.oberon-media.com/Launcher/1000/App/LauncherPage.aspx?channel=11008813&sku=118808493&variation=&cv=22.214.171.124&
Do you want to continue?
After getting this error, the system is unresponsive when I attempt to run the game the second time.
Anwsers to the Problem An error has occurred in the script on this page” while playing Oberon games from msn
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: An error has occurred in the script on this page” while playing Oberon games from msn:
How to Fix An error has occurred in the script on this page” while playing Oberon games from msn with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Any fix for WinSxS folder size in the offing?,Alpha\/Numeric formula,How Can You Fix - Appdata Error?,Fast Solution to Error: Apps automatically change position when arranging apps in Groups,How Can I Fix - AM I RUNNING 32 OR 64 VERSION OF WINDOWS VISTA??,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open