Despite using pop-up blockers, I continually get popups followed by the "Windows has stopped working" message
Despite using pop up blockers I continually get popups followed by the "Windows has stopped working" message
Keys to the Problem Despite using pop-up blockers, I continually get popups followed by the "Windows has stopped working" message
Welcome to Microsoft Answers!!
The reason why you get pop ups even when the Pop-up Blocker is turned on are because:
You might have software, such as adware or spyware, on your computer that is opening pop-up windows.
To stop these pop-ups, you will have to identify the software that is opening them and then remove it or change its settings to stop it from opening pop-up
For information about detecting and removing adware and spyware, see Spyware: frequently asked questions.
Some windows with active content are not blocked.
Internet Explorer will not block pop-ups from websites that are in the Local intranet zone.
If you want the pop-ups from these websites to be blocked, you have to remove the websites from this zone.
For more information, see Security zones: adding or removing websites.
For more information on Pop-up Blocker and the above mentioned steps you may access the link below.
To remove a website from your list of sites that allow pop-ups
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, click Pop-up Blocker, and then click Pop-up Blocker Settings.
3. In the Address of website to allow box, click the website you want to remove from the list, and then click Remove.
4. Repeat step 3 for every website you want to remove from the list of websites that can display pop-ups.
When you are finished, click Close.
You may follow the link below to access and download the Malicious Software Removal Tool from the Microsoft Download Center to remove specific prevalent malicious software from computers.
Hope this information was useful.
Varun J: MICROSOFT SUPPORT
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/answersfeedback/threads/ and let us know what you think.
Because of this Despite using pop-up blockers, I continually get popups followed by the "Windows has stopped working" message error, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system's performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.
Lastly, this error Despite using pop-up blockers, I continually get popups followed by the "Windows has stopped working" message can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.
In order to resolve Despite using pop-up blockers, I continually get popups followed by the "Windows has stopped working" message error or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a Despite using pop-up blockers, I continually get popups followed by the "Windows has stopped working" message error repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:
- Start the computer and log in as administrator
- Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
- Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the 'Restore my computer to an earlier time's option and click Next
- On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
- Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Despite using pop-up blockers, I continually get popups followed by the "Windows has stopped working" message:
How to Fix Despite using pop-up blockers, I continually get popups followed by the "Windows has stopped working" message with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 22.214.171.124059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.126.96.36.199 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.188.8.131.52,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: How Can You Fix - Defrag and consolidate system files in Windows 7 SP1?,Fast Solution to Error: Deleting data from one sheet based on criteria\/data from a separate sheet,Troubleshoot:DEP shuts down IE,Fast Solution to Error: DateMonth () not a defined sub?,Troubleshooting:cut and paste will not work after windows update