Can't view shared documents in win 7
Earlier with xp i was able to access iomega ix2-200 2tb shared folders in networking but now after installing win 7 when i click network icon it opens the ip address 220.127.116.11 opening iomega.
pls help me to revert back as in xp.
i'm a novice in computer.
Keys to the Problem Can't view shared documents in win 7
1. How is the computer connected with
iomega? Is it a wired or a wireless connection?
2. When was the last time you were able to access the storage device?
3. Do you have any security program installed on the computer?
4. Have you made any recent software or hardware changes on the computer?
I would suggest you to run the HomeGroup troubleshooter and check.
Open the HomeGroup troubleshooter
Using the Network troubleshooter in Windows 7
Use Network troubleshooter event logs to solve network problems
I would suggest you to go through the steps from the link provided and check.
File sharing essentials
Hope this helps and keep us posted.
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Can't view shared documents in win 7:
How to Fix Can't view shared documents in win 7 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: Best Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A205-S4607 Speech System v.1.00.2520 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite C655D-S9511D Face Recognition v.3.1.17 driver,How to Download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5106BN Media Controller Plug-in v.18.104.22.168 driver,Download Toshiba Satellite L845-SP4281RM PC Health Monitor v.22.214.171.124 driver,How Can You Update & Download Toshiba Satellite Pro U500-EZ1321 Web Camera Application v.126.96.36.199 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.188.8.131.5286,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.184.108.40.2060,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.220.127.116.119,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.18.104.22.1685,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: [Anwsered] cannot download i-mesh, error: not compatible with windows,Troubleshoot:Cannot gain access to sites. Error,Solution to Error: Cannot connect laptop to internet, on home wireless network.,Fast Solution to Problem: Cannot access airline website,Fast Solution to Problem: Cannot Backup error 0x81000019. Cannot create shadow copy...,Can't download PP templates automatically to Windows 7 w/IE 8,Can't change drive letter - Vista,Can't change homegroup sharing permission,Can't connect XP shared printer to Win7 except as a local printer.__,Can You Connect the LAN Adapter for Wii On your Windows 7 Laptop?